So, here's something I haven't talked about.
I was robbed by a man with a gun.
About a week ago while walking back from volunteering with Habitat for Humanity a guy wit a gun walked up to myself and my team mate John and took all our cash. $35 total. That's all he took.
At the time I was of course shaken. Since then it doesn't really seem like it happened. I'll admit to being a little more wary of walking places by myself but it hasn't stopped me and that's the only real difference in me. I guess the fact is, I wasn't hurt and I only lost $10 so I feel relatively lucky.
It's wierd. I don't want to have all the "Are you okay?" conversations, but I figure people should probably know. The police know, though I'm not sure they can do anything about it.
Yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment